Are you a friendly and motivated individual who loves working in a fast paced environment? If so, we are looking for a multifaceted individual who can successfully multi-task the day to day responsibilities of a Customer Service Representative. We are looking for someone who is comfortable on the phone, has great computer skills, and has exemplary customer service skills.
- Responsible for handling all incoming telephone calls, emails, correspondence and internal contacts regarding benefits
- supplemental benefits such as transportation request, claim status, primary care physician changes, enrollment/eligibility, claims, grievances and appeals in accordance with the departmental goals
- inclusive of appropriate documentation, policies and procedures established by Peoples Health.
- The Member Services Representative I will perform some general administrative duties such as, but not limited to, covering the front desk functions, handling the mail, and faxing documents.
- Participate in and contribute to special projects as needed and all other duties as assigned.
- Customer Service
- Adapting to Change
- Telephone Etiquette
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.