Are you looking for the next steps in your Banking career? Are you a good communicator, able to handle stressful situations, able to multitask in an environment where priorities can change rapidly, and work independently while still being a team player? If you have a positive, professional demeanor and understand the importance of making and keeping loyal customers happy, this opportunity is perfect for you! The ideal candidate has previous banking experience. Email your resume to email@example.com
- Serve customers banking needs courteously & efficiently by phone.
- Assist internal teams with processing and issue resolution
- Department handles all bank function processing, including but not limited to, debit cards, internet banking, transaction processing, balancing functions, wire processing, fraud prevention, corporate file processing & assistance, and dispute processing.
- Must keep confidential information
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Internet Banking
- Transaction processing
- Balancing functions
- Wire Processing
- Fraud Prevention
- Dispute Processing
- Corporate file processing
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.