The primary purpose of this position is to analyze the disposition of aged accounts receivable, identify necessary actions to resolve the outstanding balance, and to take the identified resolution steps in adherence to client, organization, regulatory policies and procedures. This position takes direction from the Team Lead and supports quality account resolution. This position is 100% remote. Candidates MUST sit EST.
- Utilizes and applies industry knowledge to resolve aged accounts receivable by working various account types including, but not limited to: hospital and/or professional claims, governmental and/or non-governmental claims, denied claims, high priority accounts
- Leverages available resources and systems (both internal and external) to analyze patient accounting information and take appropriate action for payment resolution; documents all activity in accordance with organization and client policies
- Possesses ability to professionally communicate (in all forms) with payer resources such as: website, e-mail, telephone, customer service departments, etc.
- Remains open-minded with change: maintains performance during period(s) of change and understands changes in tasks and/or environment as well as the basis for change
- Medical Coursework
- Receiving Incoming Calls
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.