Are you a human resources professional looking for a new opportunity? Have you handled payroll functions nationally? If so, this opportunity may be for you! We are seeking a Human Resources/Payroll specialist to assist an office here in Charleston. The primary responsibility will be to handle payroll functions on a national level, along with assisting with various HR related tasks. In addition, familiarity with the Manufacturing/Construction industry is a plus!
- Handling Payroll on a national level: Full understanding of pay and requirements from state to state
- Assisting with Human Resource functions
- Familiarity with the Construction/Manufacturing Industry
- Payroll (2 years of experience is required)
- Human Resources (2 years of experience is required)
- Familiarity with Construction
- Clerical Work
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.