Randstad is looking for a contractor resource to support a SharePoint and Analytics solution. This resource will report to the manager of the Analytics and Delivery Optimization team. Required Skills:
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Responsible for consulting with partners to identify and define business requirements and translate business needs into designs and recommendations.
- Ability to quickly prototype business solutions leveraging common business tools, including SharePoint, SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, MS SQL, Teradata and Reporting Services.
- Support multiple SharePoint collections and sub-sites. Including building templates and building a self-service support model
- Support the SharePoint migration to a new environment
- Build SharePoint sites and forms that drive efficiencies for the Portfolio Delivery teams
- SharePoint (4 years of experience is required)
- SharePoint Designer (4 years of experience is preferred)
- Business Data Connectivity (4 years of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 4 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.