Our client is looking for a Medical Office Receptionist to join their team in thier Miami office. If you have a minimum of two years of experience in a medical office, enjoy welcoming patients and providing caring service to new and existing patients this might be a great fit for you! Please apply with work related history to be considered for this amazing opportunity!
1.. Greets patients as they arrive and manages 20 minute wait time.
2. Assists patient with intake processes including copying required documents.
3. Collects co-payments, co-insurance and deductibles and issues receipts.
4. Manages cashier box and daily deposits according to company policies.
5. Processes walk-in patients and visitors.
6. Answers phones and schedules appointments.
7. Manages medical records (maintains, files/scans, prepares for schedule).
8. Ensures all correspondence is scanned and/or filed in timely manner.
9. Processes requests for medical records release and maintains appropriate logs, etc.
10. Performs all other related duties as assigned
Black pans/Grey long sleeve shirt and black close shoes.
- Medical Receptionist (2 years of experience is required)
- Scheduling Appointments
- Answering Phones
- Basic Medical Terminology
- Administrative Duties
- Filing (1 year of experience is required)
- Handling Confidential Information
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.