A leading, well-known bank is looking hire experienced Underwriters who have excellent interpersonal skills and exemplary communication and analytical skills, and is ready to get to work. The position will pay $26.00 per hour and will be full time. Candidates should have proficient technical skills especially with MS Excel. This position will be 100% remote but employees need to be local to MA or RI in order to be commutable to a local office if need be.
- Responsible for compiling data and performs rating calculations.
- Prepares renewal rate calculations for uncomplicated cases.
- Prepares financial settlements.
- Calculates rate increments and decrements for benefit alternatives.
- Calculates stop loss premium rates.
- Bachelor's degree highly preferred.
- 2-4 years related experience, ideally in underwriting or mortgage loan processing.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), organization skills and planning skills.
- Proficient in using basic computer software and the internet.
- Candidate must be able to work 100% remote and have access to high speed internet and provide their own equipment (laptop/PC)
- Candidates will need to be located in either MA or RI
- Underwriting (1 year of experience is required)
- Loan Processing (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Banking (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.