The best Operations Clerks demonstrate strong attention to detail,organizational skills, ability to follow procedures, and basic computer knowledge. They consistently deliver world class customer service through effective communication, active listening, and interpersonal skills with timely and accurate resolution. They also have the desire and motivation to constantly improve their ability to perform each function quickly and accurately. If this sounds like you, we look forward to hearing from you!
- This position has strict production metrics that determine acceptable levels of performance and require that all cash must be accounted for on the day it is received.
- There are also strict deadlines requiring flexibility of schedule, as this is an open-ended position with the start and end time being determined by workflow.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 6 hours at one time
- Quality Assurance
- Production Control
- Basic Computer Skills
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 9 AM - 6 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.