If you are an Experienced Professional who wants to get their foot in the door of a large financial institution, then keep reading! Randstad is looking for a Cash Vault Processor. You will be handling cash, matching deposit slips to counted monies, and moving/organizing money into the correct location. You will be working in the Bank Vault. Candidates with attention to detail, data entry, and self-motivated will do well in this role. The Benefits of working with Randstad!: --Potential for temp to hire with the client --Benefits through Randstad: Healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life/Accidental Insurance) and 401k --Dedicated recruiter who will walk you through the process, interview prep, and provide support from start to finish. --Weekly pay!
- In this role you'll spend 100% of your time working on tasks such as receiving, processing, and verifying deposits.
- You will also use specialized equipment and fulfill cash and coin orders based on requests received from our branch offices and retail business customers.
- This position has strict production metrics that determine acceptable levels of performance and require that all cash must be accounted for on the day it is received.
- There are also strict deadlines requiring flexibility of schedule, as this is an open-ended position with the start and end time being determined by workflow.
- Call Center Support
- Customer Service
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 9 AM - 6 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.