Are you looking for the next steps in your Customer Service career? Take that first one by applying to be an Estate Care Specialist. If you have a positive, professional demeanor and understand the importance of making and keeping loyal customers happy, this opportunity is perfect for you! The ideal candidate has previous experience as a Call Center Rep or experience in a related position.
- Hours: Monday - Friday: have to be available anytime between 9:00a - 7pm (PST)Every Saturday: 8am - 5pm (PST)
Team member will get another day off during the week for a 40 hour week total
- Serves as an advocate for family members and/or personal representatives for deceased customers looking to handle financial affairs across the company
- No AHT - calls can take up to 40 minutes
- Takes ownership and personal accountability to support and deliver stellar service
- Works with leadership, team, and across the company to remove obstacles and identify opportunities to improve the experience for the deceased customer’s family member/representative
- Builds relationships with Line of Business partners across the Enterprise to better collaborate to assist our customers’ family members/representatives
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 9 AM - 7 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.