Randstad is working with a Government Agency in Downtown Phoenix to fill a Data Entry Licensing Specialist role. The ideal candidates are effective and efficient in data entry, have experience in an Office or Administrative role and can easily function in a fast-paced environment. Typing speed of 40-50 wpm is required as well as some college course work completed or in process. This is a long-term, temporary position lasting at least 6 months with potential for extension.
- Pay Rate: $17.00/HR
- Hours: Monday- Friday; 8:00AM-5:00PM
- Location: Phoenix, AZ 85007
- In office position
Randstad has benefits! Medical, Dental, Vision, and Paid Sick Time benefits are available after your first 90 days on assignment.
The Data Entry Licensing Specialist provides administrative support to 8 licensing coordinators in the Agency office, and is responsible for a variety of administrative tasks including: maintaining member profile updates and retrieving the necessary reports for application processing (various querying sources on the internet).
- Assists Licensing Coordinators with heavy data entry, sorting and distributing mail, verifying documents, covering phone calls, (when necessary), filing, document organization, and processing documents.
- Processes all licensing application types as assigned; follows up on deficient items within specified statutory time frames for temporary emergency applications.
- Must be efficient and effective in data entry, knowledge of software, such as Word, Excel, PDF’s, Gmail, scanning documents, and copying.
- Typing speed should be between 40-50 wpm.
- Must have some college course work completed
- Data Entry (2 years of experience is required)
- Typing 40WPM
- Administrative Support (2 years of experience is required)
- Customer Service
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Google for Business Suite
- Microsoft Office
- Computer savvy
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.