Due to a recent promotion (Randstad placement), our manufacturing client is in need of a Senior Accountant. The ideal candidate will have previous manufacturing industry experience, GAAP/IFRS, and have worked in SAP. This a great opportunity to step into a global company that is growing and has a history of promoting from within!
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting for financial, tax and audit purposes
- Analysis of all general accounting data including monthly journal entries and account reconciliations
- Review reporting of subsidiaries
- Coordinate preparation of year-end tax schedules and financial statements
- GAAP (5 years of experience is preferred)
- IFRS (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Month End Close (3 years of experience is preferred)
- SAP (2 years of experience is required)
- Excel (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 4 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 9 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.