Join one of the largest, fastest growing pharmaceutical companies in the US that is patient focused in their pursuit of life changing treatments! Our client is currently hiring a Benefits Specialist to join their team in Exton. As a Benefits Specialist you will be responsible for assisting with the administration and communication of all benefit and retirement plans in the United States.
As a Benefits Specialist Job Duties Include:
- Supporting the administration of company health & welfare plans including medical, dental, vision, life/disability, health savings accounts, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement & retirement.
- Enrolling employees with carriers and processes life changes.
- Assisting with the open enrollment process.
- Administering the tuition reimbursement program.
- Assisting with the death process and treats employees with the utmost compassion.
- Administering vendor billing including self-invoicing and reconciling invoices and vendor statements.
- Completing ad-hoc reporting for COEI partner, payroll, insurance brokers
- 3 + years US benefits experience in a corporate environment, with a large employer.
- Proven knowledge of employee benefit plans and their administration requirements, including ERISA, COBRA and HIPAA.
- Experience with Workday or Oracle Cloud HR technology.
- Experience with ADP Payroll or like payroll solution.
- Verbal Communication
- Corporate Benefits
- Oracle Cloud HR technology
- ADP Payroll
- Retirement Plans
- Benefits Open Enrollment
- Employee Benefits Plans
- V-Look ups
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.