Randstad Pinellas is seeking a National Call Center/Dispatch Manager for a Client of ours in the Clearwater/Largo Area!
This position is going to be paying $65,000-$75,000/annually for the ideal candidate.
If you have a positive, professional demeanor and understand the importance of making and keeping loyal customers happy, this opportunity is perfect for you! You will be working directly with the Field Service Managers to ensure the Call Center and Service Tech work efficiently together to provide the industry’s highest quality service. The ideal candidate has at least 4 years of similar experience in a fast-paced dispatching or service environment and can demonstrate excellent customer service, verbal and written communication skills.
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, feel free to email your resume directly to Natasha.Cummings@Randstadusa.com or Luke.Burton@Randstadusa.com.
- Provide daily oversight and manage all Call Center activities
- Work in partnership with the Field Service Manager(s) to ensure the Call Center and Service Tech work efficiently together to provide the industry’s highest quality service
- Recruit, train and develop personnel needed to support the growth of the organization
- Maintain a culture that’s supportive, collaborative, communicative and hardworking
- Provide ongoing analysis of critical data, quickly take decisive action when necessary and provide reporting of vital statistics to upper management
- Ensure that all employees follow the company's best practices for call center management and operations
- Communicate effectively, company goals to zone managers
- Personally supplement Zone Manager activities when needed
- Leverage a strong understanding of field service routing and work ticket management
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders inside and outside of organization
- Electrical (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Electrical Signage (3 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Manager
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.