Randstad is working with a national healthcare / insurance providor with a consulting role in Mechanicsburg, PA. This is a temporary role which will last a minimum of six months, and the best suited candidate will be a solid Accountant that has 5+ years experience and advanced Excel skills, including PivotTables.
- Prepares and posts journal entries including consolidation, group profit and loss, inter-company, fixed assets, leases, software development, and statutory adjustments.
- Generates financial statements, regulatory filings, internal performance reports, narratives, creates ad hoc reports, validates data output, and supports enterprise reporting requests.
- Performs account reconciliations and on-line banking; analyzes variances, including key drivers and trends.
- Processes and reports transactions in accordance with GAAP and regulatory requirements.
- Participates in month-end and year-end close processes.
- Participates in special projects within the division and cross functional teams.
- Identifies, researches, and resolves transactions/issues through proactive collaboration with cross- functional teams.
- excel (5 years of experience is preferred)
- pivottable (5 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.