A large investment management company located in Boston, MA is looking to add a Recruiter to their team. This incumbent will assist with the campus recruiting and will be responsible for helping to drive the strategic direction of the College Relations Programs by supporting the intern and co-op programs. This opportunity will start off remote, but candidates must be local to Boston, MA as the return to office is planned for this year.
- Coordinates timelines and processes, position requests and assignments with hiring plans and includes all related activities including job description updates, positing process and affirmative action.
- Manage relationships with key universities career services team while ensuring effective support of campus recruiting goals.
- Facilitate full-cycle recruiting process - providing a high-touch candidate experience throughout the process.
- Plan, organize and drive events for on-boarded interns and co-ops.
- Facilitate recruiting activities and events on/off campus including interview days and information sessions.
- Solicit feedback from hiring managers when necessary for process/program improvement.
- Coordinate with Employee Resource Group Leaders on any recruitment needs
- Research career events related to Employee Resource Groups
- Recruiting coordination (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Campus recruiting
- ATS - Workday
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication
- Microsoft Office
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.