Does the idea of a challenging environment in a medical environment put a smile on your face? A major insurance company is looking for Intake Care Senior Representatives to join their team. This position will start out remote and then later transition into the office.
- Position requires excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to critically think through processes and procedures
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced team environment and to promote team concepts
- Must be proficient in medical terminology
- CPT and ICD 10 coding helpful
- Intermediate knowledge in Microsoft Office, SharePoint, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Ability to type 45 wpm
1-5 years experince in a managed care environment and/or customer service. Must be proficient in medical terminology and CPT and ICD 10 Coding helpful.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Basic Software Skills
- Call Center Support
- ICD-10 (1 year of experience is required)
- Medical Terminology (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.