The Ashley HomeStore Warehouse in Lathrop, CA is currently looking to fill 2 Temp-to-Hire customer service position. The right candidate will have the flexibility to commit to a scheduled that is subject to change, have the ability to work well under pressure, multi-task, and provide professional customer service. Please note this position requires working over the weekend.
PROBATION PERIOD: Only 320 hours (roughly equals out to 60 days)
To ensure the safety of all employees at this location, Ashley Furniture and Randstad have implemented the precautionary measures:
- Temperature checks at the start of every shift
- Required to wear masks during working hours
- Practicing 6 ft. distancing rule in all common areas
Come join our team by applying now and follow up with a phone call (209)275-4595!
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities consist of but not limited to
- Problem solving
- Inputting notes/date into software
- Making outgoing calls to customers and delivery drivers
- Answer incoming calls from customers, sales stores, and delivery drivers
- Complete all paperwork needed for assigned routes
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- working up to 3 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Customer Service
- Telephone Etiquette
- Typing Skills
- Interpersonal Sensitivity
- Active Listening
- Basic Software Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 11 AM - 7:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.