Global partner of major international beauty brands and luxury cosmetics is hiring in their Human Resources department. Candidates should have at least two years of experience in Payroll and Benefits Administration. For immediate consideration email your resume directly to email@example.com.
- Process weekly hourly payroll for 50+ employees (semi-manual process)
- Process bi-monthly exempt payroll for 80+ employees (semi-manual process)
- Process weekly temporary workers hourly payroll and agencies bills (semi-manual process)
- Ongoing update of employees files
- In charge of on boarding temporary workers on a daily/weekly basis
- Set up new employees in system
- In charge of enrolling employees in companies’ health insurance benefits
- Processing monthly health insurance bills
- Creating monthly reporting on health insurance cost per employee
- Payroll (2 years of experience is required)
- benefits administration (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.