Intake Care Sr. Representative
Are you looking for a challenging position in a medical environment where you can put your communication and analytical skills to use? A major health insurance company is looking for Intake Care Senior Representatives to add to their team! This position will start out remote and then later transition on site into the office. They are requiring candidates based in the greater Nashville, TN area. Please apply to the posting if you are interested in exploring this opportunity further!
Responsible for supporting the Precertification Nurse, Medical Director and Director of Health Services by collecting, interpreting and evaluating medical information received for authorization. Will communicate with internal and external providers regarding authorization status.
- 1-5 years experience in a managed care environment and/or customer service
- Must be proficient in medical terminology and CPT and ICD 10 Coding.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to critically think through processes and procedures
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced team environment and to promote team concepts
- Microsoft Office, SharePoint, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Ability to type 45wpm
- Call Center Support
- ICD-10 (1 year of experience is required)
- Medical Terminology (1 year of experience is required)
- MS Word (1 year of experience is required)
- MS Excel (1 year of experience is required)
- MS Outlook (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.