We are seeking a Workforce Analyst/Assistant who can analyze and evaluate workforce metrics to improve Human Resources capacity planning and maximize labor utilization rates. Applies analytics models and projections on organizational staffing to enhance forecasting accuracy and improve workforce decision making. Bachelor’s degree with 3 plus years of experience. Remote (work from home), prefer candidates reside in Austin TX and the surrounding area.
- Create and provide revolving analytics data
- Analyze reports and query database
- Create and design Ad hoc reports
- Maintain production data and review of staff plan hours
- Analyze, determine and communicate work/training schedules
- Determine, document and escalate concerns on agent performance to management.
- Manage real time monitoring of agents and notification of unscheduled agents’ activities
- Develop, create and conduct systems training for supervisors on the workforce tools.
- May have additional training or education in area of specialization.
- Develops solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope & complexity.
- General application of concepts & principles.
- Contributes to the completion of organizational projects & goals.
- Communicates on complex or sensitive issues or drafts such responses for supervisor or
- Organizational Skills
- Written Communication
- Analytical Thinking
- Data Collection
- Microsoft Office
- Project Management
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.