Do you have 3-5 years of accounts receivable and credit and collections experience? Are you seeking your next job opportunity? Then this role might be for you! The Credit and Collections Representative will be responsible for setting up new accounts in their assigned region, establishing and re-evaluating customer credit limits, daily collection activities of accounts receivables including reconciling accounts, charge backs and interacting with customers for our client.
1. Handle all functions related to Credit & Collections including setting up new accounts in assigned region
2. Release orders pursuant to a review and on outstanding account issues
3. Process and apply payment when necessary.
4. Resolve lock box exceptions and payment exceptions
5. Review and evaluate credit limits for existing customers and provide recommendations
6. Analyze financial statements and balance sheets of customers to recommend granting or denying extension of credit
7. Assists with special projects
- Customer Service (1 year of experience is required)
- Microsoft Office
- Basic Software Skills
- Telephone Etiquette
- Active Listening
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.