Randstad is working with a prestigious well renowned health insurance agency in Watertown to fill a temp to hire Financial Analyst role. The Financial Plan Analyst Senior serves as the key financial support person to a subset of all enterprise functional areas. Total administrative cost for these areas is $400M + and includes: Operations, Information Technology, HealthCare Services and all other non-business line administrative areas. The position will report to the Manager of Corporate Finance and provides business partner support and analysis. Assist with the annual expense planning and bi-annual expense forecasting activities for all corporate shared service functional administrative costs. Conduct monthly expense reviews with leadership and act as the Finance partner for all financial matters.
ResponsibilitiesKEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS* (in order of importance) Budget Management 50% Invoice Management 15% Financial Analysis
15% Service Excellence 20%
- financial systems (1 year of experience is required)
- Excel (1 year of experience is required)
- IBM (1 year of experience is required)
- Oracle (1 year of experience is required)
- Project Management (1 year of experience is required)
- Organizational Skills (1 year of experience is required)
- Analytical Thinking (1 year of experience is required)
- Finance Skills (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.