Do you have a positive attitude and cheerful disposition? Are you a self-starter and have a superb ability to pay attention to details? If so, we are looking for you. We're hiring a Legal Assistant with experience in complex litigation for a local law firm located downtown. Parking will be paid by the firm.The ideal candidate for this Legal assistant position is organized,resourceful and a good problem solver. Office hours are generally 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once with high organizational skills.
- Ability to handle Client management on a daily basis.
- Coordinating and scheduling depositions,mediations, flight and travel arrangements.
- Preparing pleadings,correspondence, and managing Outlook calendar for multiple attorneys while keeping up with deadlines.
- Ability to handle other tasks as they arise.
- When your attorney(s) have meetings in the office you will also be required to set-up, take care of guests and clean up the conference room(s) afterward.
- Transcribing Notes
- Preparing Agendas
- Scheduling Appointments
- Project Management
- Handling Confidential Information
- Microsoft Office
- Trial Works
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.