A cllient of ours in the banking industry located in Lexington, KY is seeking a Bank Teller to join their team. This position is responsible for communicating to members personally to provide necessary account and service information. The Teller performs teller functions in a timely, accurate and professional manner. This position is a full-time temporary to permanent opportunity offering a competitive benefits and compensation package.
- Maintains cash drawer (up to $15,000).
- Recieves/disburses cash and processes checks in accordance with policies and procedures, paying close attention to cash counts as well as check endorsements, negotiability requirements and check hold procedures.
- Posts loan payments, loan advances and daily mail where applicable.
- Assist in retrieving/processing night deposits.
- Provides account and service information to members following established policies and procedures
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.