Are you looking to join one of the most prestigeous investment banks in the country? Our client is currently seeking a recruitment specialist to join their growing team. The Recruitment Specialist reports into the Supplier Experience organization within Commercial Card (CC). This individual will provide both outbound and inbound business-to-business supplier recruitment services. They will work directly with suppliers via telephone and email to describe products and/or services in order to enroll suppliers for business-to-business card programs.
- 3-5 years relevant experience (Retention or marketing; business-to-business preferred)
- strong oral and written communication skills
- Very strong telephone skills (75-100+ outbound calls/day)
- Ability to manage sensitive supplier and/or client information
- Proven vendor and/or relationship management skills
- strong organizational, project and time management skills
If this sounds like something you are interested in, apply today!
- Placing outbound calls to suppliers
- Fielding inbound calls/emails
- Providing suppliers with product and/or service information
- Verifying accuracy of information provided by client and/or supplier
- Researching contact information using available resources
- Handling objections by addressing supplier concerns
- Additional responsibilities as defined by manager
- recruiter (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.