I am currently recruiting for a Pilot Plant Operator for a Large Pharmaceutical Company in Newark, Delaware! This position will pay between $50,000-$65,000 salary depending on experience and operates on 8-12 hour shifts; 7am-7pm or 7am-3pm. Wilmington PharmaTech (WPT) is looking for Production Operators with GMP experience in the pharmaceutical industry to work in the Newark, DE area. Ideal candidates should have a strong understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices and new product development projects, pharmaceutical / chemical manufacturing, and knowledge of facilities and maintenance. The position is set in a fast-paced start-up environment and will require the individual to work on a broad range of tasks. The Production Operator is responsible for performing daily tasks as directed by the Production Team Leader and/or Sr. Production Operator.
1. Regular attendance is mandatory.
2. Work as an assistant while training on processes and demonstrate proficiency to operate and
control processes on which training has occurred.
3. Maintain thorough, accurate, and legible documentation required fulfilling the cGMP requirement
for the plant.
4. Be accountable for all documentation and production, which is his/her responsibility
5. Have a working knowledge of scales, calibrations, and accuracy requirements.
6. Alert the team leader to safety, quality, and equipment problems.
7. Have a basic understanding of materials handling to prevent contamination and to comply with
cGMP’s and customer requirements.
- Moving Material
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.