This role is responsible for full-life cycle recruiting for manufacturing positions, from talent sourcing and screening to interviewing and hiring. A successful Manufacturing Recruiter will collaborate with managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. Successful person will hold 3 years of full life-cycle recruiting in a manufacturing environment.
- Execute the full-cycle recruitment process for various non-exempt and exempt level positions
- Develop a talent pipeline for future hiring needs
- Source and recruit candidates by using various resources and methods, including preparing recruitment materials and posting jobs
- Screen and filter candidate resumes and applications
- Ensure timely communication with job applicants regarding the status of opportunities and decisions
- Oversee coordination and costs associated with travel and lodging for applicants and relocation services for new hires
- Oversee the completion of new employee orientation, on-boarding activities, and exit interviews; participate in new hire orientation, as needed
- Research and identify recruitment and industry trends and resources to identify top talent
- Recruiter (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Full Life- Cycle Recruiting (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.