High Growth Start Up is looking to hire a permanent People Operations Director to join the People Team. Exciting time to join organization as company is projecting 30-40% growth in 2021. People Operations Director will join a team of 5-7 and build infrastructure on Compensation, Benefits, Performance Management and Equity. Remote to start but will need to work a few days in San Francisco/Peninsula when back to the office. Benefits: Competitive salary, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Bonus, Stock Options. Excellent work culture and unique opportunity to join a rapid growth company!
- Deliver on compensation philosophy through total compensation plans including salary, bonus and equity structures.
- Manage and administer all compensation related matters including promotion and compensation cycles.
- Collaborate with our People team and internal partners to build, implement and maintain infrastructure, programs and policies along with processes for scale.
- Lead and maintain systems’ standards and processes related to onboarding, payroll, benefits, change management, and offboarding to ensure we deliver a positive employee experience.
- Advocate for diversity, equity and inclusion; play a primary role in sustaining a supportive and inclusive work environment that fosters belonging.
- Manage our benefits vendor and provide enhancements to benefits as warranted.
- Conduct research on new programs, lead annual performance review cycles and benefits strategy/open enrollment.
- Create and manage people dashboards and various people analytics reports.
- People Operations (7 years of experience is required)
- Compensation (7 years of experience is required)
- Benefits (7 years of experience is required)
- Growth experience (5 years of experience is required)
- Total Rewards (7 years of experience is required)
- Kronos (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Advanced Excel (5 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 7 years
- Experience level:Manager
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.