Job Category: Clerical & Administrative
Hours: Full-time shifts:
1. Start date: 2/13/21. WE Shift; Training Schedule: Friday-Monday 6 am-4:30 pm; Work Schedule Friday-Monday 6 am-4:30 pm
2. Start date: 2/16/21. 1st Shift: Training Schedule: Tues-Saturday 5 pm-1:30 am **High Priority**
3. Start date: 2/23/21.2nd Shift: Training Schedule: Tues-Sat 3:30 pm-12 am: Work Schedule Tues-Sat 3:30 pm-12 am
4. Start date 2/TBD/21. 3rd Shift. Work Schedule Tues-Sat 7 pm-3:30 am **High Priority**
Salary: Hourly: Weekly Pay- Direct Deposit
Location: Newark, DE
Are you seeking to join a performance-driven team that inspires trust among colleagues and continuous recognition for your efforts? Are you seeking a career path that will enhance your experience and guide you to administrative, clerical, and professional office roles? Randstad is currently seeking entry-level professionally driven individuals that desire to develop your experience with our client ( A Large Global Finance Company). We offer flexible work schedules, training development, and advancement that will build your resume to prepare you for highly skilled clerical and administrative roles.
Positions/ Job Descriptions:
Mail-room: Sorting, sifting, and organizing documents to organize into batches for shipment.
Batching: Arranging documents into categories and reviewing for erroneous information.
Scanning: Inserting documents into a machine operated device to capture information electronically.
Data Entry: Transposing information from documents into computer systems.
- Required to stand and/or sit an entire shift (8-10 hours).
- Required to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Successful background investigation
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Basic Computer Literacy
- Typing a minimum of 5000 Keystrokes per hr.
- Employment Authorization documents (If Applicable)
- Prior administrative, office environment, or clerical skills a plus
- Resume development through job assignments which build your qualifications
- Free onsite Starbucks Coffee and Espresso
- Friendly, supportive, and positive work culture
- Onsite Hot Food preparation
- Onsite Cafeteria
- Employee recognition programs
- Complete Insurance Coverage; medical, dental, vision & life.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- manual lifting up to 40lbs (periodically, not frequent)
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- frequent use of technology and computers
- working weekends
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- Entering Data
- Typing Skills
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.