Do you have experience in administrative work? Are you knowledgeable in the school field? You can use both of those skills in this Administrative Assistant position. We are currently recruiting for an university advisor opportunity at leading local university. It is an office environment with a great team.
- Data entry of alumni information from application into the alumni database. Processes changes in applicant status and documents changes in the alumni database. Review transcripts for applicants and prepares Interview Summary Sheets for an assigned group of applicants. Follow up with applicants as necessary to move them forward in the admissions process.
- Receives incoming calls from applicants; provides detailed information about the application process to applicants, refer and escalate calls as appropriate. Speaks well and communicates effectively in all responses.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
- Administrative Duties
- Clerical Work
- detail oriented
- Organizational Skills
- bachelor degree
- well spoken
- Appointment Scheduling
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 9 AM - 3 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.