Every legal document tells a story, and every document we process touches a customer’s life in a very real way, whether it’s a document to help them start a business, protect an idea, or protect their family. That’s why our Document Processors are so critical. We don’t just rely on technology, but our specialists carefully review each document to ensure customer information is complete so that our customers are truly delighted by the final document they receive. If you are passionate about making sure you are providing the best support to our customer this is the position for you.
- Assist Customers with inquiries via telephone and email regarding government application requirements and order status.
- Proficiently utilize customer support tools, systems and procedures to provide accurate, authoritative and timely support solutions that exceed Customer expectations.
- Consistently demonstrate the ability to effectively handle difficult calls and emails.
- Prepare trademark documents ordered by customers.
- Utilize Customer feedback and prior occurrences to identify opportunities to continuously improve the Customers’ experience and drive efficiency in the delivery of world-class customer support.
- Ensure operational and technical issues are communicated to management team.
- Support operations by cross-training on related jobs.
- Take direction from Leads, Assistant Managers and/or Managers as required.
- Analytical Thinking
- Verbal Communication
- Written Communication
- Basic Software Skills
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 9 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.