We are seeking Compensation Analyst to assist with the day-to-day activities and administration related to the company’s global compensation programs. In addition, this role will support the Finance and Human Resources team with global compensation initiatives and projects. You also will provide detailed analysis on current actual compensation expense to budgeted amounts. ** This position will be full time remote until such time that the company deems it safe to return to ther office in Boston.
• Administer and assist with development and implementation of compensation programs across all divisions of the company
• Analyze, interpret, and review wide range of relevant compensation data to ensure company's rewards and recognition programs and policies are competitive
• Analyze positions and participate in market surveys and custom benchmarking studies
• Maintain and recommend enhancements to compensation architecture and pay structures
• Participate in the development of best practices around severance, annual compensation planning and incentive compensation management
• Ensure company compliance with relevant laws and regulation
- compensation (2 years of experience is required)
- financial analysis (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 4 PM - 12 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.