Now Hiring (Remote) Customer Service Reps for a Fortune 100 Healthcare company in Chicago. This will start as a Work-from-Home position and will eventually go back into the office. Candidates must have reliable Internet. All equipment will be provided. Please send qualified resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for further consideration. Thank you!
- Place outbound calls to potential patients daily in a high-volume environment
- Take inbound calls daily from members returning the original call
- Entice the member to agree to a free benefit provided by their insurance and secure the scheduled visit
- Communicate effectively with department through email about provider’s schedule status, leads to call, and any daily assignments
- Create a work relationship with assigned providers to communicate about schedules and perspective/ scheduled patients. Will be the primary point of contact for designated providers
- Customer Service
- Scheduling (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.