Are you looking for an opportunity with a fast growing company? Do you have experience in the mortgage field? Are you familiar with BPO's and the appraisal process? Are you familiar with revewing appraisals? Our client, located in Irving, TX is currently hiring for Mortgage Valuations Analysts! This is an excellent opportunity to grow with a new company!
• Perform pre-delivery reviews and analysis on various reports and properly document review findings to ensure compliance.
• Responsible for completing daily production and standards.
• Responsible for working in a team environment to ensure all tasks are completed in a timely manner.
• Work with all Operational entities to promote positive team attitude and environment.
• Assist other teams as directed by Supervisor or Team Lead.
• Continue to look for ways to improve current process with enhancements and ideas.
• Effectively communicate with valuation providers both verbally and written regarding required revisions requests and/or issue resolution.
• Ability to identify escalated files and follow the proper escalation process.
• Provide training and support for newly hired permanent and temporary employees.
• Cross-Train on other duties when directed by the Supervisor or Team Lead.
• Perform troubleshooting via phone or email on report delivery issues.
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.