We are looking for experienced Customer Service Reps for an exciting role with a national company. These individuals will be receiving inbound calls to provide support for customers making claims on home warranty policies. Training will be provided for the role but minimum 1 full year of Customer Service experience is required. The training for this role will be 6 weeks from home but ***WILL BE RETURNING TO THE OFFICE IN MAY*** Equipment will be provided. Schedule could range between 5:00AM to 8:00PM with a two weekend days per month. Pay for this role will be $13.00. Individuals will need to have internet speeds of at least 100mbps download for this role. If you are interested in this role please send an UPDATED resume to Chris.Barber@Randstadusa.com with a brief description of your previous customer service experience and why you believe you are right for the role.
1) Receive inbound calls from individuals looking to make a claim on their Home Warranty plans
2) Provide exceptional customer service by using active listening, de-escalation, and empathy to give customer best experience possible
3) Walk customers through the various layers of their coverage and be a subject matter expert to their needs
4) Take a large number of inbound calls daily while meeting daily metrics and KPI's
The essential functions of this role include:
- Customer Service
- Telephone Etiquette
- Active Listening
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 5 AM - 8 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.