At Randstad, we support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. Moving them forward. Human forward. Randstad has helped service the Las Vegas market for over 20 years! We are recruiting for an experienced Payroll Manager to oversee allpayroll operations. If you are looking for an opportunity where you can grow, learn, and be part of a successful company, this is your position.
- Ensure that payroll is processed timely, accurately and in compliance with multi-state and federal regulations.
- Supervising the processing of weekly payroll for 2,000+ employees in 40+ in multiple states.
- First point of contact to resolve wage and hour issues for staff.
- Responsible for maintaining data integrity within all payroll systems
- Collaborate with Finance team on General Ledger posting, payroll budgeting inquiries to ensure accurate reporting
- Regularly communicates with management, Human Resources, and Retail Operations on payroll-related topics (e.g., payroll adjustments, payroll law updates).
- Advise on the tax implications of certain matters, such as adding employees in new states or localities, fringe benefits, etc.
- Payroll (5 years of experience is required)
- Multi-State Payroll (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Payroll Tax (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Payroll Management
- CPP Certification (5 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 10 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.