A rapidly growing title company is seeking a hard-working, personable, and detail-oriented Escrow Officer for their expanding Sugar Land branch!
This position is with a family-oriented, growing, and dynamic team that is a part of a company that has been profitable every year since its founding in 1974. This company has repeatedly been named as one of the best places to work for Title/Escrow professionals.
- Managing a full-service title operation supervising of a branch with the day to day tasks, verify production and quality of work
- Handling escalated issues and available for any questions
- Building office morale, encouraging growth and opportunities for advancement
- Setting a positive office atmosphere with employees and clients
- Instilling high customer service
- Managing client files and properties.
- Compiling and processing escrow instruction packages.
- Managing customer queries.
- Acting as a liaison between the customer and parties involved in transactions.
- Preparing reports and spreadsheets regarding sales and property inventory.
- Resolving client requests.
- managing a team of 6 (3 years of experience is preferred)
- managing customer inquires (3 years of experience is preferred)
- resolving client request (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Preparing Agendas
- Problem Solving
- Project Management (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.