A large entertainment studio is seeking an experienced Sr. Financial Analyst for a long term consulting project. This is a great opportunity to work in a fast paced environment that plays a vital role in financial planning, including creating and analyzing financials. This contract position will start remote but will be on-site after restrictions lift.
Financial Budgeting and Reporting
• Working with the GIS teams to develop the budget and forecasts
• Preparation of various monthly/quarterly/annual reports used in the analysis of financial results
• Optimization of budgeting and planning tools (SAP, Cognos, Adaptive Planning, Excel, and others)
• Actively participate in the Quarter Close Processes
• Compilation and review of internal and external headcount and labor reconciliation
• Creation of ad-hoc financial models/reports in Excel and other Financial Tools
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.