Growing Software company on the Peninsula is looking to hire an Accounts Payable contractor to join the team. Accounts Payable Specialist will support the Accounting department with Full Cycle Accounts Payable responsibilities and work collaboratively with the team to support business operations. Accounts Payable Specialist will have an accounting background, great understanding of General Ledger, and can work in a fast-paced team-oriented environment. Remote contract position for 2 months.
- Perform Full Cycle Accounts Payable invoices
- Process 200-250 invoices per month
- Review invoices for accurate account classification and match original invoices for payment requests
- Resolve invoice discrepancies and respond to vendors in timely manner
- Follow up with customers/vendors regarding inquiries and billing issues
- Maintain vendor records, including W-9s and filing 1099 forms
- Responsible for month-end AP related accruals and preparation of journal entries
- Accounts Payable (3 years of experience is required)
- NEtsuite (3 years of experience is required)
- Coupa (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.