One of our clients, a growing manufacturer is seeking an immediate Territory Manager at their location in Fremont. Incumbent is responsible for leading the identification, evaluation, and capture of new business opportunities at their largest customer. Incumbent is also responsible for the development and growth of new and existing relationships at all levels of the specified customer’s organization including Supply Chain leadership, Program Leadership, and Technology Leadership. Incumbent is also responsible for initial technical support of existing and new programs at specified customer.
- Generate, manage, grow and expand sales within the target area of business focus.
- Gather relevant information through interactions with customers, potential customers, distributors, development partners, industry representatives, consultants, and others as necessary.
- Develop new market/business development programs.
- Ensure that market/customer opportunities are translated into terms (product applications) which become meaningful targets for development.
- Leverage the unique Parker LORD APS products/applications to develop new growth areas for the Parker LORD portfolio.
- Act as initial technical support point of contact for designated customer.
- Perform all functions in accordance with Parker LORD safety guidelines.
- Must have a valid driver’s license & the ability to operate a motor vehicle.
- Competently represent Parker LORD in complex negotiations
- Travel, up to 30-40%
- Customer Service (2 years of experience is required)
- sales (2 years of experience is required)
- account management (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.