An e-commerce grocery start up is seeking an Accounts Payable Admin. The organization is scaling due to increased demand for their services. The AP Admin will be responsible for managing new vendor setups, validating vendor invoices, expense reports, preparing and performing check runs, performing monthly account reconciliations, and other accounting assignments and ad-hoc reporting as needed. Candidates with 2+ years of experience preferred. Mandarin Chinese language proficiency preferred.
- Manage new vendor setups by acquiring W-9 form from vendors and entering vendor information in the accounting system
- Validate vendor invoices and obtain appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment, ensures credit is received for the discrepancy
- Verify each vendor account balance by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Maintain good relationships with vendors and respond to inquiries
- Review and process employee’s expense in accordance with company’s policy
- Prepare and perform check runs including but not limited to:
- Vendor payments
- Contract drivers payments
- Warehouse regular operational expenses (rent, utilities, cleaning, etc.)
- Employee reimbursements
- Keep track of the General Manager’s credit card transactions and perform reconciliation
- Maintain accounting records and perform monthly account reconciliations
- Other Accounting assignments and ad-hoc reporting as needed
- accounts payable (2 years of experience is required)
- processing vendor invoices (2 years of experience is required)
- quickbooks (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.