Seeking a Senior Accounts Payable Specialist for a long term contract in DC. This is a remote opportunity for a professional with 5+ years of experience focusing on full cycle Accounts Payable including, PO matching and reconciliations. The ideal candidate will have a proven ability to analyze accounts and solve problems independently.
- Support the AP cash reconciliation; work with G/L to identify and resolve aged reconciling items.
- Process and reconcile invoices and vendor feeds/uploads for payment and review for correct coding, mathematical accuracy, proper support and approval signature(s)
- Accurately enter and process vouchers for payment, ensuring activity is recorded in the correct period.
- Maintain AP general ledger accounts, including reconciliation and accuracy of account balances, to ensure accruals are proper, and all related payments processed timely
- Accounts Payable (5 years of experience is required)
- PeopleSoft 9.1 (3 years of experience is required)
- PO Match
- Reconciliations (3 years of experience is preferred)
- GL experience (3 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.