Do you have experience in accounts receivables? Are you knowledgeable in the Accounting field? You can use both of those skills in this Accounts Receivables position. We are currently recruiting for an contract opportunity at leading plumbing company in the Glendale, AZ area. It is a in office environment with a great team.
- Maintaining bookkeeping databases and spreadsheets, updating information as needed
- Communicating with clients and customers to request and arrange payments
- Recording and tracking payments in databases
- Creating reports and balance sheets that document overall profits and losses
- Updating client accounts based on payment or contact information
- Basic Accounts Receivable
- Basic Software Skills
- AS400 (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.