Are you looking for an exciting new Career Opportunity in the Property & Casualty Insurance field in Tucson, AZ?
Randstad will pay for:
- A 60 hour self-paced course through an online, reputable licensing-prep institution!
- The exam to receive your Property & Casualty License!
- The required fingerprint background report!
- A $600 sign-on bonus once you’ve started your new job!
Once you pass the licensing exam and clear your fingerprint background check, you are guaranteed a permanent job with an established insurance services company nestled in Tucson Arizona! You will begin your career at $15.00 per hour (with up to a $2/hour bonus potential).
- Respond to organic sales leads and utilize cross selling opportunities within the current book of business, providing insurance quotes and education to prospects using industry and product knowledge. 90% of work time
- Provide timely and accurate responses to client insurance inquiries on existing insurance policies with regards to eligibility, coverages, policy changes, billing, claims and upcoming renewals. 5% of work time
- Continued industry education 5% of work time
- Adhere closely to schedule
- Multitask & problem-solve in a fast-paced call center environment
- Customer Service
- Typing Skills
- Telephone Etiquette
- Active Listening
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 9 AM - 6 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.