We are looking for a Service Advisor for a temp to hire position, pay between $16-$18 an hour. We are searching for a friendly and highly analytical Service Advisors to join our service team. In this role, you will answer customer queries and resolve issues via appropriate channels, maintain knowledge of our products and services, obtain customer feedback, and provide training to new hires.
A top-notch Service Advisor will demonstrate excellent time management skills and be passionate about customer service and self-improvement. Ideal candidates should be great brand ambassadors who are willing to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Acting as a liaison between the customer and dealership
- Promoting and ensuring customer satisfaction by assisting with the enhancement of labor and parts sales
- Meet with customers and determine their needs for repair and/or service of their vehicle issues
- Increase customer satisfaction by building customer relations.
- Calling customers to advise them about service changes or car pick-up times.
- Maintaining positive customer relationships to ensure repeat business.
- Ensuring all details on services rendered and costs are related to customers and processing their payments.
The essential functions of this role include:
- Customer Service (2 years of experience is required)
- Typing Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Telephone Etiquette
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.