Are you a friendly and motivated individual who loves working in a fast paced environment? If so, we are looking for a multifaceted individual who can successfully multi-task the day to day responsibilities of a Data Reporting Professional.
1. Generates the required documentation of the regular datasets or report information for data management and data steward team members using system tools.
2. Establishing templates for capturing the process, establishing a streamlined process for accessing the information and easily updating the same.
3. Work assignments involving moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
4. Works with data integrations from multiple sources to produce requested or required data elements and has a keen eye to improve the process as well as document the current processes.
- Data Collection
- Entering Data
- Data Entry
- Order Processing
- Basic Computer Skills
- Typing Skills
- Time Management
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.