Are you an experienced Administrative Assistant skilled in multi-tasking and communication? Do you have knowledge of OSHA standards? Does the idea of working in the Government industry excite you? If so, we have the right position for you! A Government Agency in Downtown Phoenix is seeking an experienced and multi-faceted Administrative Assistant with knowledge of OSHA standards and procedures to fill a pivotal role within their team. This is a long-term temporary position lasting at least 6 months with the potential for extension based on performance.
- Pay is $13.00/hr
- Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Location: Phoenix, AZ 85007
Randstad has benefits! Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits are available to you as a Randstad employee after 90-days. If this Administrative Assistant role sounds like the perfect match for you, apply today! You will then receive an email/text invite to prescreen automatically.
This position is responsible for performing Administrative Assistant duties for the Compliance sections for the Agency as well as the division Director. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for: performing data entry; handling telephone calls; preparing and creating correspondence and citation/information packets; tracking correspondence, case files, and past due inspections as well as handle filing duties for the compliance sections. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of:
- The Occupational Safety and Health Act and Standards.
- Ability to learn the Agency's Division Sections, their personnel and how they function.
- Grammar, spelling, punctuation, and sentence structure.
- OIS computer operations, data entry procedures and formatting.
- Appropriate business letter formatting.
- Ability to learn Agency forms, operations manuals purpose and functions.
- Windows, Google Suite, MS Word, and MS Excel.
- Microsoft Office
- Customer Service
- Administrative Duties (2 years of experience is required)
- Google Suite
- OSHA (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Time Management
- Data Entry
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.