In search of a person experienced in determining credit worthiness of millions of dollars of collateral for small equipment loan applicants. This temp to hire position offers a competitive benefit package and is located in La Vergne, TN. A qualified candidate will have 3+ years of experience as a corporate Credit Analyst or Credit Manager
and have a stable work history.
- Manage financing transactions in a fast paced, detail-driven environment.
- Run D&B and Equifax credit reports; analyze results; determine credit worthiness
- Set credit limits
- Download sales data from inhouse system and enter into corporate finance system
- Follow up on credit approvals and denials with the customer
- **No collections in this position
- Credit analysis
- Using Dunn and Bradstreet credit reporting
- Using Equifax credit reporting
- Downloading data
- Making credit decisions
- Longevity in former jobs - need to see previous job stability
- Credit management at the corporate level
- Setting credit limits
- Microsoft Office
- Associates preferred but not required
- Years of experience: 3+ years
Working hours: 7:30 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.