The HR Coordinator will consult and support company leadership in streamlining administrative policy and procedures. They will assist with recruitment and onboarding of new employees, manage compliance and licensing documentation, review benefits administration, and support all company administrative functions and process improvements as needed. The ideal candidate will come from a manufacturing, or construction background and understand the blue collar enviroment.
- Supports recruitment lifecycle process including advertisement and sourcing for all positions.
- Works with leadership to schedule interviews, generate interview questions and conduct initial phone screenings.
- Creates, modifies and updates all employee files, maintains licenses and certifications to ensure federal and state compliance
- Instructs new employees on onboarding processes, support leadership in benefits enrollment and adjustments
- Works closely with other departments to monitor and assist with training, safety, and compliance tracking related to projects/jobs
- Assists with and maintains several databases as needed for various areas of Human Resources
- Compliance Requirements (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Benefits Enrollment
- Safety Standards
- Human Resources
- Employee Communications
- Administrative Duties
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.